2010-01-15 @ 17:45:16
I am Dorotka. I am sixteen years old. I like going out my friends. In my free times I go to a rink or a cafe. I am here because I would like to teach english. I think that my english isn't very good.. If you want, you will help me:>
you like to teach english? not learn ?
Yes, we'll help you;] My english isn't very good, too, but
1. free times - free time (?)
2. rink(drink) or a cafe - why not drink in cafe?
3. teach - means help someone study, i think you learn
Good luck with learn english;]
to Guest: rink (or an ice rink) is *lodowisko* ;)
1. going out WITH my friends
2. If you want, you CAN help me (if you meant *jesli chcecie, możecie mi pomóc)
and welcome :)
This is english blog. User writes in english. If you would like to have blog like this, you can register your own for free.Register your own english blog
Język angielski matura z angielskiego Gramatyka angielska